Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Arrr....

Due to a unanimous decision on the Facebook group (by way of 2 votes), the topic this week is the much anticipated Pirates. Make it happen.



... (have too much time, yet too lazy do anything right) - han

"bastard"
those who sat next to me know who i'm talking about
needs work suggestions
-manlouk




I am never ever again attempting to draw from scratch on my tablet. What a pain in the ass that was. By the time I was ready to color I wanted to go swimming. Yay for ADD and rushed color jobs! Paper, pencil and scanner are my new BFF's.

-Alexis


Here's Orlando Bloom with a skin condition, among other issues. I also realized, after working on this, that I was working in a really low, crappy resolution, but oh well.

~Katie W.


lol i'm so behind.
-kait

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

great success

1:30 PM  
Blogger Kait said...

I was just about to do a random pirate pic until Danny mentioned the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.... was it supposed to be related to the movies or just pirates in general?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Man Louk said...

its supposed to be pirates of the caribbean

but just do any pirate if u want as long as u participate

cool pose han

9:58 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

Man Louk! It's so phenomenal! The hair! And coloring and how long have you been working on this? I'm just going to sit here and admire your mad skills.

12:47 PM  
Blogger InXanity said...

Man Louk, I effing hate you. I think her eyes are a lot darker and they need reflection to give her more life. That's all I got to say about it.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Man Louk said...

Alexis: u captured the eyes well on Jack and the peanut joke was hilarious in the movie

Katie W: u did a good job withhis costume it looks great

as for my piece I think it isfour hours of work over 2 days

u can see the progression on my blog

thanks for the suggestions alex
i will try and fix it when i get back to O town

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home