Monday, January 22, 2007

Star Wars

"Nuff said!"
Somebody's got to do it! And this is why we need a painting class! I mean look at it...it's TEERRRIBLE. This was the result of like, TWO HOURS, trying to figure out how to paint stuff. How embarrassing! Look at the rear engines, what was I thinking? I just can't bear to let the coveted Star Wars topic go unattended. I'm thinking maybe I'm hurting my cause...


Don't worry, I can't paint either. I cheat- this is called "paint with paint at lower opacity and repeat strokes" technique. We really do need a painting class.

-kait

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Actually, I think that's how you're supposed to do it...

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kait said...

no... iunno... This is kind of like shading with a pencil to me. Maybe it's like water color (well that's probably like less water or more water)... but with acrylics and everything else? I definitely fail.

I was one of the students Reedy liked to bash for our 4 painting assignments- not to mention my horrible grade in Design 1 when we were expected to paint. I don't know how to blend the colors realistically.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home