Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Ok so the topic this week isn't jew-friendly. But it doesn't really matter since we aren't here to promote the holidays (See Man Louk's suicidal turkey below). So there is a lot to draw from here.



I thought of snowmen, and then I thought of stuff I could do with them.

~Katie W.


Snowball fight. Sloppeh! Mah.
-Kait





In case you didn't know already. merry christmas
-Michael





I love my new tablet!!!

-Alexis

How to mess with santa lol maybe thats why i didnt get any presents

-Fernando Aka AmznFX

6 Comments:

Blogger hwi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Block Head said...

I don't have a scanner at home. :(

9:27 AM  
Blogger Katie W. said...

Michael's kind of just brings you back to that horrible moment when your world was turned upside-down...

Well, for me, anyway...

Stupid first grade kids that know everything...

8:27 AM  
Blogger hwi said...

That kid got almost same things as I got, mine was cooked.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kait said...

Yay Alexis! Tablets are so nice T_T

8:14 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

You have no idea Kait. I don't think I've let go of the pen yet lol. It's going to help me eat my ice cream.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home