Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Wild West

(I dont know if it was because of MLK day that they didn't post it up till today but here it is). Anything related to the Wild West. One thing that I noticed in the other Blue Sky entries is that they incorporate a background setting (if it is not a place, then it is a texture). I think it would be a good idea for us to think about our subjects and how they relate to their setting. (Also, dont feel bad... most of theirs dont get submitted until the last day or so either...)

I wanna be the 1st one to post... :)


Title: It's rought in the bloody hills of the Wild Wild West


- Fernando aka AmznFX






-Michael Woodside




Got a bit carried away this week. Than again I also did them in 10 minutes lol.
-Alexis


"Nice Pants"
-Kait



Super late, but here it is.

~Katie W.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie W. said...

I know it's been a long time since Thanksgiving, but I just saw this online and felt the need to share it with my compatriots...

http://www.animalshaveproblemstoo.com/view.php?id=349

10:22 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Alexis,
its too bad that kids dad is sleeping outside while he plays with guns...

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home