Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stalking!

Go somewhere public and watch people. When you find someone worthy, draw them. If you want, color them "crazy-like" in photoshop or just draw them. Don't get caught.




So I didn't get around to going anywhere to draw random people this week. But since apparently no one else has either, I thought I'd put this up. It kinda fits. I did it last semester. Do you know who it is?!
-Danny





I went to EPCOT and sat around while people ate around me. Just in time....
-Michael



I will get around to painting these ones... i swear lol
Fernando aka AMZNFX



Sorry it's late...I didn't do a good job of stalking, so I just drew some of the positions we had to hit in jazz class tonight.

~Katie W.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie W. said...

The blue guy looks like he's ready to kill...for a hamburger.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

You know Fernando, this is the second time you knocked me out of the top post. I don't know how many more times I can refrain from beating you like Flora on that pinata of yours.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Katie W. said...

Order has been restored.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

*Breathes sigh of relief*
I feel so calm now.
Thanks.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Amznfx said...

so whoever post stuff 1st goes on top? dorry i miss the blog rules debriefing... <--- is that how u spell it? lol

5:43 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Those are kind of the unspoken rules I guess. There's no official documentation yet. I'm still waiting for Mike to come up with some sort of documentation and formally present it.
To me.
Because I ultimately have say...
Or you know, whatever.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home