Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dragons

Pretty sweet topic this week. Make it awesome and, most importantly, make it!



I didnt get to color it... but maybe ill get around it once my photoshop stops acting up





Fernando aka Amznfx







Somewhat more majestic in my mind... :-/
-Danny



Because, hey, sometimes dragons have to pick up the milk on the way home, too.

~Katie W.


I'm abusing the airbrush. You Photoshop people must teach me to paint o_O
-Kait



Enjoy the show...
-Michael






A very special family photo.
-Alexis





Dragon con trunk.


-Kate



...


-han


dragon head

-manlouk

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

This has been a really good topic. Great job everyone (so far...)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Nice job! I like Fernando's, I wish mine had turned out more like that.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

I think this is the most posts ever. Let's keep it up!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

Yay, almost everyone participated! Awesome.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Amznfx said...

yeah i agree great topic... thanks danny... i might make a dragon pinata... lol.. but i like michaels the best... i wanna learn to tell stories in one image

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home