Monday, February 12, 2007

Self Portrait

We are branching out, youths! This time around, we are drawing self portraits (not contour line style, eat it UCF). Draw it in your own style. Don't have a style, you say? Then draw it until you are happy with it and then put it up, its probably in your style. G'uluck!




For my portrait I went for my usual position during Phil's movies. As well as the usual expression... and assortment of snackums.
-Alexis



I figured that my self portrait would not be complete without showing at least a few of the friendly creatures in my head.

~Katie W.




Who wouldn't want to buy a picture? I know I would.
-Michael Woodside


this is a constant scribble without stopping type thing. but yeah, my usual position at 3am Friday night (...technically Saturday) doing hw. and behold, my fluffy hair and constant snacking. whoops, my glasses are missing.
-kait


This one goes out to the ladies!
And Han...
;-)
-Danny "Da Beast" Young







when i was making it it was suppose to ba a Visual Language t shirt design.... i put too many colors so i made it a self portrait... cause thats pretty much how i see my self... tech freak!!


Fernando aka Amznfx


i got stung by 2 bees
-manlouk

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Outstanding Alexis. You are too fast. You make us all look bad.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Very nice! I agree with Micheal.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

I blame Phil. Lack of homework does = produtivity on blog.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Amznfx said...

wow michael...that is so definetly you... you should wear it as it badge while you are at work

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home