Monday, January 29, 2007

VL T-Shirt

Ok so since last week's topic went so well, lets make our own for this week. Joe was talking about making shirts for our class and then the idea came up about designing them. That is your job this week. At the end of the week, we show all of our designs to Max or Darlene or someone and have them pick the favorite. So go wild and remember, its more expensive to print shirts with a lot of color. Be modest.



CONTEST OVER.

I'm sure I could find a nifty, threadless-y way to cut back on colors (I count 6), but I mean, c'mon.

-Chris





Ok so here is my input. Generic bug. Thoughts?
-Michael





Yeah way late lol. This was actually pretty fun to make. Used the generic bug idea Michael had. When we have the ladybug design picked we can just pop her silhoutte in.
-Alexis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home