Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monkeys...

Ask and you shall receive... How long should this one last?



AHHHH I only saw the new topic today. X/ I did it at fast as I could. Um, it's a wizard with a tamarin. It was the first thing that came to mind. Er.

-Kate




HAT HAIR
20 minutes of fun
-manlouk



"Planet of the Apes"

~Katie W.



"A Distant World"

- Michael


Hey gang! This one goes out to Man Louk, and whoever else played volleyball and didn't bother to invite me. It's called, "Appreciation"
-Danny



Yay Monkeys! Shrek inspired. "My banana..."

-Alexis


I didn't know what the topic was and accidentally drew a group portrait of Max, Jim, Darlene, AJ, Brian and everyone's favorite, Laura Trad. Sorry.

-Joe


Forget painting man, I'm not getting any better.
-kait

This is what I've been doing this summer so far...


-Alex

7 Comments:

Blogger Amznfx said...

1 week... lets try to get back to routine... chop chop people lets get busy

6:40 AM  
Blogger Man Louk said...

monkeys playing with the world. how spended!

and that is one amazing bush michael

9:29 PM  
Blogger Katie W. said...

Man Louk, I want to touch your monkey.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

Joe wins lol.

9:53 PM  
Blogger joeLARA said...

Man Louk, your monkey has the same hair style you do.

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ Joe.

Michael yours is amaaaazing.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Man Louk said...

wow wow wee wow

Awesome JOE and AWESOME KATE
please tell me u didnt color that with a mouse cuz that is wow

welcome to the blogster jose

so cute Arexis
just like the kitten in shrek

and danny we didnt play volleyball but u missed the best office party in the northern hemisphere (2nd only to venezula)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home