Monday, September 15, 2008

Who is Simple Gibson?

I guess its about time for a new topic. This one is inspired by a great idea from the Disney Story Artists. Here is a link where you can find out more about it. The basic idea is that they were given the question "Who is Rocket Johnson?" Then the artists all created a short comic strip to explain who Rocket Johnson would be. Our character is Simple Gibson. Good luck!


"Simple Gibson's life isn't so simple anymore"
Quick Zbrush sketch with paintover. I gotta get back to my competition.
-Man Louk

----------








MORE ARTS PLEASE!
-Alexis


I'm done with this. Next time I'm gonna do the whole thing on paper. But I still probably won't color it. Time for the next topic!

-Danny

4 Comments:

Blogger Block Head said...

*is psyched!*

10:34 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

So, ,Man Louk obviously doesn't follow directions, and apparently Alexis and Han have more in common than we thought!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Block Head said...

Psh Danny! Even one color would have been nice! Monochromatic awesomeness! lol Legless man works though! Funny punch line... or more like punch drawing and line.... punch- You know what you get the point. Yay!

Man Louk! I shall not be offended by your lack of panels because you are in that competition that involves lots and lots of drawing. But next time... *shakes fist*!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

lol
I think this was a decent start. We'll call it first gear. I've already got my rough boards for the next one!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home