Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Short Walk Animation

I'm bringin' it back!
If it turns out to be just me then so be it, but the new topic this week will be an animation. Do a short (1 to 5 seconds?) animation of a walk. Any kind of walk, and not necessarily a walk cycle. Just a walk: jaunty, reluctant, psychotic... pick your fave adjective and insert creativity. Deadline will be next Tuesday night. If you've got any ideas for future topics then throw them up and let's do this.


---------------------------------------
Laid-back surfer dude type walk.

-Daniel
---------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

I'm just going to go ahead and say that I actually DID a walk animation, but after working on it for so long I realize that it's no good and not getting better. The steps are on my page and that's where they'll remain! At least I did SOMETHING ya bums!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home