Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ball and Tail

Here is a link for what we are looking for in this next assignment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgVTlJNf0w Its about halfway through. The main objective of this assignment is to combine the last 2 assignments and make it jump with the tail emphasizing overlap. This should be a fun one and we can make the deadline on Sunday. Good luck! www.woodsideanimation.com/Tailey.ma


Danny "I never know when to type under or above my post" Young ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, this is so not finished but hey it's Sunday and due so here's what I have till I can sit down an animate the tail nice and proper. - Alexis
The tail kept separating from the ball in Maya, so I got frustrated and did this. ~Katie

-manlouk

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Well I think they look great!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home